Thursday, April 5, 2012

tera power leveling " the next target - KMY

129777329855781250_306Game 10 seconds left, and Zhai Xiaochuan had been present temper tantrum tera power leveling, crying. He said after the game: "the game when there is 10 seconds, and we have been winning, when I think of old players fighting for so many years really is not easy tera power leveling, and thinking that he can help them, so excited to tears. "As a new star tera gold, and Zhai XiaochuanSee, he himself admits "fairly satisfied", "finals meant that new start, still long way in the future, I also need to continue to work hard." Zhai Xiaochuan has been selected for the national team, national team such as Wang Zhizhi big brother also came to the stadium to watch the match yesterday, Zhai Xiaochuan said his afraid to even look at those big brother: "game but did not think too much, but stillDidn't look at big brother. My own mental under little pressure, but I told myself to try to defend. Although I know that my body is not very strong, defensive players have struggled against Zhu fangyu, but I persevered. "For future goals and Zhai Xiaochuan admitted into the national men's basketball team lineup:" the next target,Nathan! "This version of jiefangjun Bao reporters reporter tianshu Pan () Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment