Monday, April 9, 2012

tera gold Juventus left the old captain Yeah sporting - WUR

129773900582187500_103Super del Piero enjoying game Giorgio Chiellini: Juventus left the old captain Yeah sporting, on March 27: Double play inter in the Juventus in the League this season, which made many Juventus fans cheered, and makes them even more exciting tera power leveling, that is--del Piero in the second round the banner of team Italy national Derby, scored his first place in the League this season, having scored, and the game is also very likely a Piero last game ItalyDerby. Although is likely to leave the team, however, according to the Turin sports daily, reported that the "Zebra Prince" said he feels good, and now I am enjoying goals and competitions, do not care about their own future tera gold, while Juve defence pillar Chiellini suggestion teams leave del Piero. The Turin sports daily: Super del Piero enjoys scoring and match this at the start of the season, especiallyDel Piero and Chairman Agnelli announced it would not renew their contracts, this means Juventus "del Piero times" is about to draw a full stop. Juve this season in most of the match, Buffon is the captain of the team, and del Piero just spectators on the team bench. However, del Piero has not depressed as a result of the great and didn't make a fuss in the media, he is seriously a day trainingPractice, waiting for Antonio Conte to give yourself opportunities. Perhaps God moved to del Piero's effort and persistence, "Prince of Zebra" usher in a major outbreak last week, he double-hung in Milan, in the face of competition into two balls, helped Juve made Italy Cup and Serie a victory. Although Del Piero broke the League goal drought of the season, but he was most concerned about was the team's achievements: "Return to the Champions League? We hope so, but we have to wait for later in the game. Every match we are one step closer. We also want to compete for the League Championship, and scored Italy's Cup final, which gives us great satisfaction. We must have a strong sense of ambition, we must be able to because some of the achievements and delighted at the end of the season. "Change of his position in the team, del Piero makes it all: "my role changed? I'll do the things I used to do. I will do the best for every match ready, consider how to compete. I wouldn't change this, but will focus on the next stage of work. If I can play more games, I will be very happy. "Del PieroSo well tera power leveling, is the media and the fans that come with questions: announced that it was del Piero at Juventus last year was the right decision? Why not give him a year's time, and teams are likely to participate in the Champions League next season? In addition to soccer fans, players don't want old captain of the Juventus team leaving. Team of rear pillar Giorgio Chiellini wants HenryLuo left and now there is still time for del Piero and team leaders to come together to explore and make the final decisions. However, del Piero but I don't care about them: "my next game is Saturday and Naples, still has plenty of time and opportunity for others to talk about, but they do not make any sense. Last year I finished my duties, I and the team renewed theContract. From a personal standpoint, I tried every opportunity the Lakers and don't care about choice of words that have been said or because I don't want my career to be contaminated with other things. I will not be a problem, I feel good, I enjoyed scoring and the game. �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment