Tuesday, April 3, 2012

diablo 3 gold Hiddink world ranked coach earn third - PMY

129773438726250000_464Yahoo Sports News Beijing time on March 25, according to United Kingdom disclosure of the mirror swtor credits, now Russia An Zhi coach, Netherlands shuaixidingke when disclosure of their exposure to An Zhi, had rejected a contract from Guangzhou evergrande, due to constant did not give out their football program. Russia now available to Hiddink's salary more than 8.3 million pounds. ButAt the time, evergrande told Hiddink quotes yearly salary 15 million pounds, bonus of 150 million Yuan. "Before when I signed up with An Zhi, Chinese people found me, they want me to teach in China and out of 15 million pounds in annual salary tera power leveling, I think this is a ridiculous price," Hiddink said, "(the) I don't want to say too much diablo 3 gold, but trust, taxWho will like me. "" The Club in Guangzhou, a city next to Hong Kong has a population of 12 million, the Club backed by a large company. They tried to make me sign, wants me to sign a five-year contract. I said to them, show me that your football program, rather than contract, I do not want to let the man said to be a miser. ”At present, Hiddink world ranked coach earn third, earning more than 8.3 million pounds after tax (about 10 million euros). World football more than his annual salary of only Guardiola and Jose Mourinho. And if he accepts a constant quotes, you will become the top paid coach in the world. Recommended daily wonderful (Editor: Koo Peng) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment