Thursday, March 29, 2012

tera power leveling 129765943228800000_154 - WOP

129765943228800000_154Takeshi Okada: everything we can do the best coaching days guozu had the wind and rain Mr Okada said diablo 3 gold, now the pressures encountered, and what is not. You know, in his past career, especially in coaching Japan when national team, pressure is better than times now. In October 1997, 41 years old, Mr Okada first became Japan national team head coach. Mr Okada said: "to tell the truth, was fully bear the enormous pressure, reallyWant to run away, and wanted to resign. When the World Cup qualifier diablo 3 power leveling, began Japan team's unsatisfactory results, the phone did not stop intimidation and threats. Children's safety is threatened. Even in the sports ground will be throwing things, even throwing chairs. With Iran before the race, I called wife octet Zi June says, ' If Japan can't win, I may not be able to live inJapan, wants to bring their families with resettlement. But hung up the phone after two hours, I suddenly figured out. As long as everything, fail it's not my fault. At that moment, all my fears disappeared. "When Mr Okada said Miura Kazuyoshi famous players excluded from the list of World Cup, he once again was caused by a sharp attack of public opinion. "At that time was against the giantGreat pressure. As a coach, not want to be seen are weak. Meet reporters or accused of, I will use aggressive looking back to the past. So, my face is always tight, looked very vicious. "Mr Okada said," as a coach, you can enjoy the absolute authority, but must also be a person to take full responsibility, even if all objections also must beHis convictions. So coach is very lonely. "Mr Okada said:" because life is lived in the bottom, so I get very tough. "In Japan in the World Cup, also is super, Mr Okada said no matter where it goes, target is the champion. "I just do my BEST (best), which I am confident. I am not bound to win, butIf you still cannot do their best to tera power leveling, then I would resign. If with this mood, stress is really gone. �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment